When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Project Management Basics for the Non-Profit Sector
University of Calgarywww.ucalgary.ca
This certificate is perfect if you:
- Apply some project management practices in your role and would like to expand your knowledge and skills
- Learn how to apply project management skills to developing and submitting proposals
- Would like to implement project management skills and knowledge across your non-profit organization
- Are thinking about a career change or are new to the non-profit sector
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 28 Hour(s)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education Only
- Distance Learning Available
To enrol in a University of Calgary Continuing Education course or program, you must be 18 years of age or older, unless otherwise specified. A minimum of a senior high school diploma and relevant work experience is recommended for most certificate and diploma programs, however, we encourage you to discuss your situation and needs with a program information specialist.
Visit - conted.ucalgary.ca
See current course offerings for more information
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 16, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.