When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bachelor of Business Administration
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
The Northern Alberta Institute of Technology (NAIT) is a leading Canadian polytechnic, delivering education in science, technology and the environment; business; health and trades. With nearly 60,000 credit and non-credit students and a 95 per cent employer satisfaction rate, NAIT grads are essential to Alberta's prosperity. Known for hands-on, technology-based learning, NAIT engages with business and industry in applied research and innovation and provides corporate training around the world. Recognized as one of Alberta's top employers, NAIT provides outstanding returns on investment for its graduates, partners, the provincial government and the people of Alberta.!span>!span>!span>
Satellite Campuses or Offices!span>!span>!span>
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 4 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
- 55% in each of Grade 12 English, Pure Math 30 or Math 30-1 or 30-2 or Applied Math 30.
- 3 additional 30-level courses. 30-1 or 30-2 are acceptable.
- Students must achieve an overall average of 65% in the five 30-level courses.
NAIT Diploma graduates (Admission to Year 3): Completion of a Business Administration diploma program. Minimum GPA of 2.0.
External Diploma graduates (Admission into Year 3): Completion of a Business Administration diploma program with a GPA of 2.3.
Completion of diplomas from Construction Engineering Technology (CNT) or Digital Media and IT (DMIT) are acceptable for entry to the Finance emphasis with a GPA of 2.3.
See nait.ca for more details.
View the English Language Proficiency Requirements for the program: NAIT | English Language Proficiency
You may apply for advanced credit once you have been accepted into the program. Advanced Credit can be Transfer Credit (for completed post-secondary courses), Credential Recognition (for completed certificates, diplomas or degrees) or PLAR (Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition).
- You must have completed the course or program no more than 10 years ago
- You must have a minimum mark of D in the course(s) or program
If you do not qualify for transfer credit or credential recognition, Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) may be an option.!div>
Face-to-Face, Day/Evening, and Online
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2019/08/01 to 2020/07/31*.
Tuition $3,880.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,800.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,004.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated April 29, 2018. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.