Get information and referrals about career, education, and employment options from Alberta Supports.
Call the Alberta Supports Contact Centre
Get answers over the phone
The Alberta Supports Contact Centre can offer information and referrals about career, education, and employment options in Alberta:
- Toll-free in Alberta: Call 1-877-644-9992.
- For TTY service in Edmonton: Call 780-427-9999.
- For TTY service in other parts of Alberta: Call 1-800-232-7215.
Alberta Supports Centres
Get answers in person
Staff in Alberta Supports Centres can offer help with the following topics
- Clarify, change, or create a career path
- Explore career options
Education and training
- Discover full-time and part-time schooling and distance learning opportunities
- Learn about apprenticeships, certificates, diplomas, and degrees
- Identify funding options including training while receiving Employment Insurance
Job search skills
- Find work opportunities
- Write a resumé and cover letter
- Prepare for interviews
Staff in Alberta Supports Centres can also connect you to employers, show you training options for skills that are in demand, and offer guidance on starting a self-employment program.