Having trouble finding a job? Not sure what career path to take? Need help writing your resumé?
The Government of Alberta can help.
Access career services near you
Local, government-funded career services are available across Alberta. Explore these online directories to find supports in your area:
Access Alberta Supports online
The staff at Alberta Supports are only a click or call away.
Visit the Alberta Supports website to find information and referrals about career, education, and employment options in Alberta.
For general questions about services and benefits, you can email Alberta Supports.
Call Alberta Supports
Call Alberta Supports for information on the services and benefits available.
- Toll-free in Alberta: Call 1-877-644-9992.
- For TTY service in Edmonton: Call 780-427-9999.
- For TTY service in other parts of Alberta: Call 1-800-232-7215.
Alberta Supports career and education services
Alberta Support offers several services to assist you:
- Clarify, change, or create a career path
- Explore career options
Education and training
- Discover full-time and part-time schooling and distance learning opportunities
- Learn about apprenticeships, certificates, diplomas, and degrees
- Identify funding options including training while receiving Employment Insurance
Job search skills
- Find work opportunities
- Write a resumé and cover letter
- Prepare for interviews
Alberta Supports staff can also show you training options for skills that are in demand and offer guidance on starting a self-employment program.