When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Cyber Security for Control Systems
Southern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.sait.ca
Program Type Post-Diploma
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education Only
- Distance Learning
Applicants must meet one of the following (or equivalent), as well as the English Proficiency requirement*:
- Completion of a two-year diploma or undergraduate degree in an information technology, instrumentation or related technical discipline.
- Three to five years of experience in information technology, instrumentation or a related technical discipline would also be accepted with approval from the program Academic Chair. A combination of education and experience will be considered.
* All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in Canada.!div>
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2018/08/01 to 2019/07/31*.
Tuition $13,500.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,000.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $823.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated October 01, 2018. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.