When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Medical Office Assistant
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- 60 percent in English Language Arts (ELA) 30-1 or 70 percent in English Language Arts (ELA) 30-2 or equivalent
- 65 percent in High School Prep Mathematics (MATH1905) or 50 percent in Mathematics 10-3 or equivalent
English Language Proficiency Requirements
If English is your second language, you must provide proof of English Language Proficiency (ELP) prior to admission. ELP must have been completed within two years prior to application to the program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- CLBA no section score below 8
- IELTS Academic overall score of 6.5, no section score below 6.0
- TOEFL iBT score of 84, no section score below 21
- CELPIP General score of 8, no section score below 7
- CAEL score of 60, no section score below 60
- Minimum 80 percent in ESLS 8000 or ESLS 8100, and 80 percent in ESLW 8000 or ESLW 8100
- Minimum of 50 percent in ESLG 1860 and 1861
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated October 04, 2017. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.