When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- 60% in each of:
- English 30-1 or English 30-2
- Biology 30
- Chemistry 20
- One of: Math 30-1, Math 30-2, Applied Math 30, Math 31, Chemistry 30, Physics 30, Science 30, Social Studies 30-1, Social Studies 30-2, or a 30-level language other than English
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
- Online Interview:
- The 1st round of interviews will occur in December for applicants who complete their applications by November 1st.
- The 2nd round of interviews will occur in April for all other shortlisted applicants.
- Please refer to the Online Interview handout for more information.
Due to the high volume of interviews conducted in the School of Health and Life Sciences, the programs do not provide applicants with feedback on their interview submissions.
Please see program page for additional requirements and considerations.
Transfer & Credit Options may be available, please see nait.ca for more information.
See nait.ca for application deadlines.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $5,250.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $564.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $200.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 22, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.