When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Digital Media and IT
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Grade 11 Language Arts (English 20-2)
- Grade 11 Mathematics (Math 20-2 or Applied Math 20)
- Proof of English Language Proficiency
Successful completion of the following 3 courses through NAIT Open Studies with an overall minimum GPA of 2.0:
- DMIT1001 - Communications for Digital Media and IT
- COMP1017 - Web Design Fundamentals I
- ORGB1500 - Organizational Behaviour for Digital Media and IT
Note: These courses are generally offered in the evenings for Open Studies students.
- 5 credits of Advanced Level Computer Sciences or Advanced Level Design Studies or Advanced Level Communication Technology courses taken within the Career and Technology Studies (CTS) program
Please see program page for additional requirements and considerations.
Transfer & Credit Options may be available, please see nait.ca for more information.!div>
See nait.ca for application deadlines.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2023/08/01 to 2024/07/31*.
Tuition $7,602.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,248.20 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $500.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated December 07, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.