When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Diploma of Christian Ministry Pastoral Care
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
2 years / 60 semester hours
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Only
A Grade 12 diploma, its recognized equivalent, or consent of the Enrollment Committee
Students must provide proof of English language competency equal to or exceeding a score of one of the following:
- 60% in Alberta English 30-1 or equivalent
- Canadian Academic English Language Assessment (CAEL) – 70
- Canadian Language Benchmark: Listening, Level 8; Reading, Level 8; Writing, Level 8
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS) Academic – 6.5
- Michigan English Language Assessment Battery (MELAB) – 85
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 60
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) iBT – 86
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) Paper-based – 560
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2023/08/01 to 2024/07/31*.
Tuition $9,000.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,350.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $700.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated October 06, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.