When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Human Resources Fundamentals Certificate
University of Calgarywww.ucalgary.ca
This certificate is perfect if you:
- Aspire to work as a human resource professional or are new to the profession
- Are involved in human resource initiatives as a part of your role
- Are self-employed and complete human resource functions
- Are currently enrolled in the certificate in Human Resource Management (300 hours) and would like to quickly attain an initial certificate in the field
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 100 Hour(s)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education Only
- Distance Learning Available
Applicants must be at least 18 years of age to enrol in a Continuing Education certificate program unless otherwise specified. A senior high school diploma and work experience are recommended, but not required. For more information visit Continuing Education at conted.ucalgary.ca or call 403-220-2866.
Courses are offered in-person and online
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 03, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.