When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Educational Research Educational Research.
University of Calgarywww.ucalgary.ca
Program Type Graduate
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- A four-year baccalaureate degree or an equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- A minimum of 3.00 GPA on a 4.00 point system, over the past two years of full-time study (a minimum of 10 full-course equivalents or 60 units) of the undergraduate degree.
- Language Proficiency Requirement. An applicant whose primary language is not English may fulfill the English language proficiency requirement in one of the following ways:
- TOEFL score of 97 (Internet-based)
- IELTS score of 7.0 (Academic version)
- MELAB score of 83, or higher
- Tier 3 of the International Foundations Program with minimum grades of B,B,B (Writing & Grammar, Reading Comprehension, Listening Comprehension & Oral Fluency).
Note: Tests must have been taken within the last two years.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Books/Supplies/Instruments $4,536.00 Year One
Tuition $3,534.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $2,040.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 29, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.