When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Leadership in the Human Services
University of Calgarywww.ucalgary.ca
Program Type Graduate
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
In addition to the Faculty of Graduate Studies’ Admission Requirements, all applicants must meet the following requirements:
- A Bachelor of Social Work degree from an accredited/recognized institution.
- A minimum GPA of 3.00 (on the University of Calgary four-point system). This is based on the last two years of the undergraduate degree consisting of a minimum of 60 units (10 full-course equivalents).
- The equivalent of two years of full-time paid or volunteer work in the human services field.
- A study plan outlining the applicant's educational goals and career expectations.
- For applicants required to provide proof of proficiency in English: a minimum TOEFL score of 580 (paper-based) or 97 (Internet-based test); or IELTS score of 7.0; or MELAB score of 83; or Tier III of the International Foundations Program with a minimum grade of "B" on Academic Writing & Grammar III, "B" on Reading Comprehension & Proficiency III, and "B" on Listening Comprehension & Oral Fluency III.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 29, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.