When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Post-Baccalaureate Certificate Network Security
University of Calgarywww.ucalgary.ca
Program Type Graduate
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
In addition to Faculty of Graduate Studies requirements for Admission, the following are required:
a) Undergraduate preparation of either:
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science from a recognized institution; or
- A four-year Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution. In addition, candidates must have successfully completed an undergraduate course in each of the following areas:
- Computer programming with understanding of execution environments (e.g., CPSC 233 or equivalent)
- Algorithms and data structures (e.g., CPSC 331 or equivalent)
- Either Operating systems (e.g., CPSC 457 or equivalent); or Computer networks (e.g., CPSC 441 or equivalent).
b) Two letters of reference.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 29, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.