When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Radio and Television Radio
Northern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.nait.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- 60% in Grade 12 English (English 30-1 or 30-2)
- Pure Math 20 or Math 20-1 or 20-2 or Applied Math 20
- Grade 11 Science and Social Studies*
*One media or fine arts course from Grade 11 or Grade 12, or NAIT's RATV100 or RATV200 or RATV300 may be used as a substitute for the Math, Science, or Social Studies requirement. Only one substitution is permitted. Science 24 is not acceptable.
- Successful completion of minimum 24 post-secondary credits* within an accredited or recognized arts degree or diploma with an Admission GPA of 2.0 based on the most recently completed post-secondary credits.
- English Language Proficiency
*Please note that acceptance into the program does not guarantee transfer credits. Transfer credits evaluation will take place after the student is accepted into the program.
Transfer & Credit Options may be available, please see nait.ca for more information.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2021/08/01 to 2022/07/31*.
Tuition $4,794.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,100.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,010.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 26, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.