Ambrose University offers an education that is unique and personable. As an institution, we offer not only higher learning but cultivate a higher purpose as well. Ambrose understands that wisdom and belonging are just as important as knowledge and we offer this learning in a uniquely welcoming and nurturing Christian environment. As a result, graduates leave, not only with a degree, but having gone through a rich academic experience and having developed a better-shaped view of life. They leave, believing in something bigger than themselves, and a desire to contribute meaningfully to the world. This outlook doesn't just make graduates better job candidates, but better people, partners, parents, friends, and citizens that strive to make the world better.
- 40-acre campus including Academic Centre, Residence, Library, Gymnasium and Residence and Education Centre
- One-on-one interaction with professors and peers, in diverse classroom settings, averaging 18 students
- Over 920 students enrolled
- ACAC varsity athletics in basketball, volleyball, and soccer
- Rigorous academic programs relevant to today's employers and tomorrow's careers
- Opportunities to grow academically and spiritually, through service learning practicums and internships, offered both locally and internationally
Indigenous Student Services
Child Care and Daycare
Disabilities and Special Needs Services
Extension and Continuing Education
Extracurricular Social Activities
Extracurricular Sports and Fitness Facilities
International Student Services
Job Search Services
Study/Work Abroad Programs
Canadian Applicants: August 1 for Fall Semester & December 1 for Winter Semester
USA Applicants: July 15 for Fall Semester & November 15 for Winter Semester
International Applicants: March 1 for Fall Semester & July 1 for Winter Semester
Exceptions may apply, see program-specific deadlines for details.
Five grade 12 courses including English 30-1 or equivalent, three academic courses, and one additional course, with a minimum overall average of 60%. Program-specific requirements are also required. Admission requirements vary depending on student entry status.