Get expert answers.
Get information and referrals about your career, education, and employment options in Alberta from an Alberta Supports Coordinator.
- Send questions to Alberta Supports.
- Call Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Toll-free (within Alberta) 1-877-644-9992
In Edmonton 780-644-9992
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you find information to:
- Determine your career interests.
- Clarify, change or create a career path.
- Find your aptitudes.
- Be competitive in today’s labour market.
- Explore career options.
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about occupations, including:
- working conditions
- skills required
- education and training requirements
- employment outlook
- general salary ranges
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about education choices, such as:
- full-time schooling
- part-time courses
- distance learning opportunities
- certificates, diplomas, degrees
- colleges and universities
- technical schools
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about student funding and where to apply for:
Job Search Skills
Alberta Supports Coordinators can give you tips on:
- preparing a cover letter
- compiling a reference list
- marketing yourself
- preparing for interviews
- finding work opportunities
- writing a resumé
This information service is part of Alberta Community and Social Services.