Get expert answers.
Get information and referrals about your career, education, and employment options in Alberta from an Alberta Supports Coordinator.
- Send questions to Alberta Supports.
- Call Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Toll-free (within Alberta) 1-877-644-9992
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you find information to:
- Determine your career interests
- Clarify, change, or create a career path
- Find your aptitudes
- Be competitive in today’s labour market
- Explore career options
Occupations in Alberta
Need help finding a job that fits who you are? You’ve come to the right place—you’ll find more than 550 occupations to choose from. Learn what subjects you’ll need to take and whether your personality suits the job. Discover how much you can earn and what your duties will be. It is your path to plan. Get started now.
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about occupations, including:
- Working conditions
- Skills required
- Education and training requirements
- Employment outlook
- General salary ranges
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about education choices, such as:
- Full-time schooling
- Part-time courses
- Distance learning opportunities
- Certificates, diplomas, degrees
- Colleges and universities
- Technical schools
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about student funding and where to apply for:
Job Search Skills
Alberta Supports Coordinators can give you tips on:
- Preparing a cover letter
- Compiling a reference list
- Marketing yourself
- Preparing for interviews
- Finding work opportunities
- Writing a resumé
This information service is part of Alberta Community and Social Services.