Get expert answers.
Get information and referrals about your career, education, and employment options in Alberta from an Alberta Supports Coordinator.
- Send questions to Alberta Supports.
- Call Monday to Friday 7:30 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Toll-free (within Alberta) 1-877-644-9992
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you find information to:
- Determine your career interests
- Clarify, change, or create a career path
- Find your aptitudes
- Be competitive in today’s labour market
- Explore career options
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about occupations, including:
- Working conditions
- Skills required
- Education and training requirements
- Employment outlook
- General salary ranges
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about education choices, such as:
- Full-time schooling
- Part-time courses
- Distance learning opportunities
- Certificates, diplomas, degrees
- Colleges and universities
- Technical schools
Alberta Supports Coordinators can help you learn about student funding and where to apply for:
Job Search Skills
Alberta Supports Coordinators can give you tips on:
- Preparing a cover letter
- Compiling a reference list
- Marketing yourself
- Preparing for interviews
- Finding work opportunities
- Writing a resumé
This information service is part of Alberta Community and Social Services.