Are you over 50 and looking for work or thinking about retirement? The information and resources here can help you make your career decisions.
As a mature worker, you have a lot to offer. You’ve developed valuable skills, abilities, and knowledge. When someone like you leaves the workforce, organizations can lose experience, leadership, and history. Employers and policy makers realize this and are taking steps to support and encourage mature workers.
Make sure you’re informed as you look for work or consider retirement by checking out:
Resources for mature workers
- Finding Work as a Mature Worker
- Enhance the Work You Have
- Your Finances and Health
- Resources for Mature Students
Resources about mature workers
Resources for retirement
- Resources for Seniors has links to Government of Canada programs and services for seniors.
- Canadian Association for Retired Persons (CARP) offers information and advocacy.
Was this page useful?