Taking a few minutes to learn about your skills and abilities might help you in choosing the right education path to achieve your career goals.
ACE TESOL Certificate
Bow Valley Collegewww.bowvalleycollege.ca
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Non-Credential
Length 1 Year or Less 2 courses (120 hours)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education Only
- Distance Learning
- iBT – 101 overall with a minimum of 23 in Listening, 24 in Reading, 27 in Speaking and 27 in Writing
- IELTS Academic – 7 overall with a minimum of 7 in each skill area
- High school graduation from a high school in Canada, including a minimum English Grade 12 score of 70%
- Undergraduate degree from a university where English is the language of instruction and administration
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated June 27, 2017. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.