When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
ACE TESOL Certificate
Bow Valley Collegewww.bowvalleycollege.ca
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 110 - 120Hour(s) 2 Courses
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education Only
- Distance Learning
- iBT – Overall 101 with a minimum of 23 in Listening, 24 in Reading, 27 in Speaking and 27 in Writing
- IELTS Academic – 7 overall with a minimum score of 7 in each skill area
- High school graduation from a high school in Canada, including minimum English Grade 12 score of 70%
- Completion of an undergraduate degree from a university where English is the language of instruction and administration
- Applicants without a university degree can be accepted in the ACE TESOL course, but they must have two years of post-graduate study. Furthermore, applicants without a university degree would not be eligible for TESL Canada certification until a university degree is also completed.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 23, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.