When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bachelor of Business Administration General
Southern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.sait.ca
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 4 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
Applicants must meet one of the following (or equivalent), as well as the English Proficiency requirement*:
1. An overall minimum average of 65% where:
- English 30-1 has to be at least 60%,
- Math 30-1 or Pure Math 30 have to be at least 60%, or Math 30-2 has to be at least 70%.
The average will be calculated using English 30-1, and Math 30-1 or Pure Math 30 or Math 30-2, and two courses from Group A and one course from either Group A or B.
|Academic (Group A)||Other (Group B)|
|Academic courses may include at the Grade 12, 30-level or equivalent:
Social Studies 30-1, Math 31, Psychology, Sociology, History, Geography, Political Science, Languages, Philosophy, Business, Management, Marketing, Economics, Accounting, Finance, Information Technology, Science, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Indigenous Studies.
Other courses may also be considered.
One of the following:
|Business-related dual-credit courses taken by high school students may be used for admission purposes.||
Other five-credit grade 12 subjects or a combination of two three-credit grade 12 subjects may be considered.
Five credits of advanced career and technology courses.
|Business-related dual-credit courses taken by high school students may be used for admission purposes.|
2. A SAIT Business Administration diploma or a Bachelor of Applied Business Administration or their equivalent from an accredited post-secondary institution, with a minimum 2.3 cumulative GPA, (67% or C+).
3. A two-year diploma or a bachelor’s degree from an accredited post-secondary institution, with a minimum 2.3 cumulative GPA, (67% or C+) and completion of English 30-1 and Math 30-1 or Pure Math 30 or Math 30-2 or equivalents**.
* All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in Canada.
** Admission is determined based on an applicant’s complete academic history, including both high school and post-secondary courses. Post-secondary level courses of similar learning outcomes may be considered for use in meeting admission requirements.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2019/08/01 to 2020/07/31*.
Tuition $5,682.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $3,800.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $985.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 09, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.