Certificate in Applied Counselling Studies
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 - 1 Year(s)
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Only
- Adult Student Status (19 years of age and in the work force for at least one year)
- Completion of the Counselling Aptitude Assessment (CAA).
- Letter of recommendation from an attending specialist if required.
- Admissions interview with the Registrar in-person or by phone.
- Signed agreement with confidentiality and participation policies
- Proof of funding
- Criminal record check
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated August 27, 2015. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.