When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Bachelor of Commerce
The King's Universitywww.kingsu.ca
Located in Edmonton, The King's University provides over 700 students with a university education in arts, sciences and selected professional areas. Serving students of all ages from different religious backgrounds, King's strives to integrate Christian faith with teaching, learning, research and college life.
Degree programs are available in arts, commerce, music and science. Students can choose from biology, chemistry, computing science, English, environmental studies, history, interdisciplinary sciences, music, philosophy, politics/ history/ economics, psychology, social sciences, sociology and theology. An after-degree program is also available in elementary and secondary education.
Opportunities to participate in the university community include choir, athletic teams, outdoors club, drama club, environmental club, college newspaper, student government and more. Attendance at weekly chapel services is encouraged. Personal, career and pastoral counselling are available.
The campus features a performance hall, full-size gymnasium, work-out centre, dining hall, greenhouse and a library that houses up to 100,000 volumes. Prospective students can visit the campus during open houses, called King's View Fridays, held every year.
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 4 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Five appropriate Grade 12 subjects including English 30-1 and Math 30-1 or Math 30-2 with an overall average of at least 60 per cent
- No single mark below 50 per cent
- Minimum 21 years of age
- English 30-1 with a minimum 60 per cent
- Math 30-1 (or equivalency)
- High school record
- Letter of recommendation
- In some cases, college entrance examination scores
For more information, visit our website.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2022/08/01 to 2023/07/31*.
Tuition $13,702.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,925.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,300.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Yes
Updated June 27, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.