When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Bachelor of Digital Agriculture Digital Agriculture
4500 - 50 Street
Olds, Alberta, T4H1R6, Canada
Program Type Bachelor's
Credential Type Degree
Length 4 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
Applicants to this program will be admitted on a first qualified, first admitted admission process. A minimum admission average of 65% is required and is calculated with the subjects below.
- 60% or better in English 30-1
- 60% or better in Math 30-1 or 30-2
- 60% or better in a course from Group A
- 60% or better in a course from Group A or B
- 60% or better in any 5-credit grade 12 course (excluding Special Projects courses), or a combination of two 3-credit grade 12 courses, or 5 credits of advanced career and technology courses (Group C).
- French 30
- French 31
- French Language Arts
- All other languages 30
- Social 30
- Aboriginal Studies 30
- Math 31
- All of the above; OR, 2.7 GPA (72-76%) or better, in a two year diploma or degree (60 credit) from an allied program area.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated December 03, 2022. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.