When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Diploma in Christian Ministry Biblical Studies
Alberta Bible Collegehttp://www.abccampus.ca
This diploma is designed for students seeking to develop lives of meaning, purpose, and faith. The goal is spiritual formation that shapes the heart, soul, mind, and body towards missional living that will change the world.
The diploma builds on the 30-credit-hour Certificate of Christian Foundations and serves as the foundation for the 128-credit-hour Bachelor of Theology, Bachelor of Religious Education, and Bachelor of Sacred Literature.
Program Type Occupational
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
2 Years / 64 Credit Hours
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
1. Possess a Grade 12 diploma, its recognized equivalent, or consent of the Admissions Committee.
2. Be twenty-five (25) years of age.
3. Applicants without college experience will be required to: a. Demonstrate college level English and writing ability, and b. Maintain a 2.00 G.P.A. for the first two courses.
4. Students must provide proof of English language competency equal to or exceeding Canadian Language Benchmark 8 or a score of at least 90 (internet based test iBT) on the Test of English as Foreign Language (TOEFL) or 60% Alberta English 30, or its equivalent.
All incoming students will attend a two-day orientation prior to the semester in order to introduce them to college life and the city of Calgary.
For application information, see the Application Form.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2021/08/01 to 2022/07/31*.
Tuition $7,500.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $700.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments N/A Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated February 22, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.