When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Government of Alberta Health Care Aide Provincial Curriculum 2019
Bow Valley Collegewww.bowvalleycollege.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
Academic Admission Requirements
- Minimum 60% in English 20-2
- Satisfactory results on the Bow Valley College Admission Test
English Proficiency Requirements
- IELTS Academic (International English Language Testing System): 6 with minimum band score of 5.5
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language): 71
- Canadian Language Benchmarks: 7 in each strand
Government of Alberta Health Care Aide Provincial Curriculum 2019 – other accepted English Proficiency Requirements:
- CELPIP General overall score of 7, with a minimum band score of 6
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2020/08/01 to 2021/07/31*.
Tuition $6,034.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,045.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $654.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated November 27, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.