When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
There was an error. Please try again.
This page is already listed in your guide. Please choose a different page to add.
Health Care Leadership
Office of the Registrar
10215 - 108 Street
Edmonton, Alberta, T5J1L6, Canada
Program Type Post-Diploma
Credential Type Certificate
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Diploma or degree in a health care field from an accredited institution
English Language Proficiency Requirements
You must provide proof of English language proficiency (ELP) prior to admission. ELP test results must have been completed within two years prior to the start date of your program.
Acceptable evidence of ELP may be one of the following test scores:
- CELBAN: no score below 10 in listening, 8 in speaking, 8 in reading, and 7 writing
- IELTS Academic: no score below 7.5 in listening, 7.0 in speaking, 6.5 in reading, and 7.0 in writing
- TOEFL iBT: overall score of 94
- NorQuest coursework: minimum of 50% in<!span !style="color: #000000;"> ESLG 1860 and ESLG 1861!span>
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2023/08/01 to 2024/07/31*.
Tuition $7,692.65 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,569.25 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $40.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated March 14, 2023. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.