When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Information Technology Systems
Bow Valley Collegewww.bowvalleycollege.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
- Credit in English 30-1 or 65% in English 30-2 or equivalent
- Credit in Math 30-1 or Math 30-2 or equivalent
Successful completion of the General Educational Development test (GED) test with a minimum score in the following sections:
- Writing Skills: 520 minimum standard score
- Interpreting Literature and Art: 520 minimum standard score
- Math: 520 minimum standard score
Satisfactory results on the BVC Admissions Test
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2020/08/01 to 2021/07/31*.
Tuition $6,720.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,650.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $654.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated September 23, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.