When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Library Information Technology
Southern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.sait.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
At least 60% in the following courses or equivalents:
- English Language Arts 30-1 or English Language Arts 30-2 or equivalents, AND,
- Two of the following Grade 12 subjects: Math, Science, Social Science, Accounting, Law or a second language.
- LIBR-200 (Introduction to Libraries) may be substituted for one of the two Grade 12 subjects. This course is available through distance education.
- All applicants must demonstrate English Language Proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in Canada.
Distance education option
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Yes
Updated July 23, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.