When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Master of Education Educational Leadership
Concordia University of Edmontonconcordia.ab.ca
Program Type Master's
Credential Type Degree
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
In addition to meeting the Admission and General Admission requirements for the Faculty of Graduate Studies (refer to section 13.1.1), students applying to the Master of Education in Educational Leadership must present the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelor of Education degree or a Bachelor of Education (After Degree) or its equivalent from a recognized institution.
- An admission grade point average (AGPA) of 3.0 (on CUE’s 4-Point scale) or equivalent on the most recent 60 credits of undergraduate (or graduate) study.
- Demonstrated fulfillment of Concordia’s English Language Requirement for Graduate Studies (refer to section 13.1.1.D).
- Hold a valid teaching certificate issued by a provincial, state or national certifying body.
- A minimum of five years teaching experience.
Additional application and program details can be found here.
Online, blended and residencies
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated June 23, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.