When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Grande Prairie Regional Collegewww.gprc.ab.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning
All applicants must meet the following requirements, or equivalents:
- English, one of:
- English 30-1, minimum grade 65%
- English 30-2, minimum grade of 75%
- Biology 30, minimum grade of 65%
- Mathematics, one of:
- Mathematics 30-1, minimum grade 50%
- Mathematics 30-2, minimum grade 60%
- Mathematics 20-1, minimum grade 60%
- Mathematics 20-2, minimum grade of 70%
- English proficiency, see English Language Proficiency for details
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Alberta Student Aid for the funding year 2021/08/01 to 2022/07/31*.
Tuition $2,760.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $1,385.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $1,000.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Alberta Student Aid and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 30, 2021. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.