When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Southern Alberta Institute of Technologywww.sait.ca
Program Type Academic Upgrading
Credential Type Non-Credential
Length 1 Year or Less
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
- Minimum of 50% in the following courses or their equivalents:
- English Language Arts 10-1 or 10-2, AND,
- Pure Math 10 or Applied Math 10 or Math 10C or Math 10-3 or successful completion of a math placement test.
- Students will be required to complete testing in the relevant subject areas if transcripts are not current or available.
- All applicants to SAIT must demonstrate English language proficiency prior to admission, including students educated in Canada. For more information, please see English Proficiency.
- View High School Course Equivalencies by Province.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated July 08, 2019. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.