When you know yourself, you can plan your career and education based on what's important to you: your interests, abilities, values and experiences.
Advanced Care Paramedic
Northern Lakes Collegehttps://www.northernlakescollege.ca
Program Type Standard
Credential Type Diploma
Length 2 Years
- Part Time Only
- Cooperative Education
- Continuing Education
- Distance Learning Available
Applicants must have credits in the following courses, or their equivalent:
- Biology 30 (60%) or credit in ANPY 1000 (50%) or ANPY 0190 (60%) or Biology 0190 (60%)
- English 30-1 or equivalent (60%), or English 30-2 or equivalent (70%), or English 0190 (60%) or an assessed English equivalency
- Credit in Math 20-1 or equivalent (50%), or Math 20-2 or equivalent (60%), or Math 0190 (60%). Students must submit all official post-secondary transcipts upon application.
This program is delivered using a full-time blended delivery, the program is comprised of classroom, practical/laboratory, clinical and field placement and will use a mix of distributed learning technologies to support the theory portions of the program including Moodle and Blackboard Collaborate.
This program is eligible for full-time post-secondary assistance by Student Aid Alberta for the funding year 2019/08/01 to 2020/07/31*.
Tuition $5,074.00 Year One
Books/Supplies/Instruments $2,926.00 Year One
Mandatory Fees $194.00 Year One
* Tuition, books, supplies, instruments, and other/mandatory fees are provided to Student Aid Alberta and may be used when processing full-time post-secondary funding applications. The educational costs provided are based on a 100% full-course load and may not reflect current or all educational costs charged by the school. Contact the school to obtain accurate educational cost information.
Search Transfer Alberta for course and program transfer information including transfer agreements between post-secondary schools in Alberta, British Columbia, Northwest Territories, Nunavut and Yukon.
Transfer(s) available outside of Transfer Alberta: Not available
Updated May 18, 2018. The information contained in this profile is current as of the date shown.
Educational program information is provided as an introduction and for general reference. For current information about programs and school requirements or policies, check the school calendar, visit their website or contact the school directly.
The Government of Alberta is working in partnership with the Government of Canada to provide employment support programs and services.