A resumé master is a document that gathers all your skills, accomplishments, experience and training in one place. Having these details at your fingertips will make your future work search activities faster and easier.
A resumé master gathers all your skills, accomplishments, experience, and training in one document. Having these details at your fingertips will make your work search faster and easier.
Use your resumé master to:
- fill out school or job applications
- tailor your resumé for a specific job
- remember details for a job interview
Collect your skills and successes in one place
- Identify your skills and accomplishments. Write them down.
- Group your skill sets for a functional or a combination resumé.
- Use qualifiers and quantifiers to highlight your successes.
- List your employment history in reverse order.
- Describe your education and training.
- List the groups you belong to or volunteer for. List the skills you’ve gained as a result.
- List all your activities. List the work-related skills you’ve gained through these experiences.